Monday, January 18, 2016

WELCOME TO MY WORLD!

Pageviews are adding up as are my BLOG visitors from the U.S.A, Germany, Canada, Mexico and Venezuela! How about that!? As Mel Allen Yankee baseball announcer would say.

I admit my aim is "Global." As a Geography Major at "The University"..my purview has always been BIG. Why? probably because of my love of History and Geography as manifest in my hobbies...Stamps and Coins.Few people have known the pleasures I have derived from collecting, wheeling and dealing. So what.. sales make the world go around since the China Trade then and now.

Today I bought an Illuminated Globe of the World and fake gold pin  and Big Apple. These earthly possessions amuse and entertain Yours Truly.  So I ask "What are your hobbies and interest? Clearly you have to be interested in something? Collecting Pepsi Badges?? Come on.. get a life.. get a hobby!  I know I know I am coming on strong. And you know that's my style..."Not a wingnut!"

With that I close my blog for the day and shed some clothes..5 blankets and more. "Ruby Tuesday" coming up.. not Miss. Ruby A. O'Coin...





No comments:

Post a Comment