Tuesday, January 19, 2016

'TAKE YOUR LIFE TO THE LIMIT".. ONE MORE TIME!

Glenn Frey sung "Take It To The Limit." Well, what is your personal limit to life? Are you a bit lazy or do you breathe deep and dig into your assignment of living a good and healthy life. Today, my breakfast has been scrumptious baked Georgia pecans direct from the  'The health benefits of pecans are similar to other nuts and provide a high content of monounsaturated  fat and arginine.

I ask.".Are you a Heavy Chevy.. The Hindenburg blimp or are you lean and men. Simply stated we must curb our gluttonous appetites, dump junk food, stream down our "Evil ways" and start living in good health. Today, I clocked in at 190lbs from maybe 216 lbs. five years ago.

Most days I begin at the Country Corner Convenience Store in WB. It seems virtually everyone is poisoning their bodies and brains with the wrong stuff from magnums of tonic to 3 candy bars. What did your mother teach you about good nutrition? You gotta mend your evil ways with goodness and when you have reversed your body's engines you will begin to purr like Tony the Tiger. Really.

 Too much sugar and or salt in your daily diet eventually will send you the ways of the gods. I don't drink enough water and I should. Awareness of your life's battle in dieting will put you  into new clothes....yep.. from Salvation Army  or St. Vincent de Paul..

America is so "over-consumed." I was on "death's doorway" while living in Northern Vermont in June of 2003. "Bad-ass-bad." A rare blood disease.. idiopathic in nature (don't know the cause.) Transfusions of O Neg blood and bags of platelets plus other things has seen me to get another chance of the "good life." It is not eat work and sleep for me.. it is to enjoy my life to the fullest. If we live right... someday we will die right.

Some are headed for the icebergs..me? I'm the Spirit of St. Louis. I stake things to the limit enjoying this behavior and worry little. How about you? Well lubricated and ready for Spring? Me too. "Get ready, set, and "Take It To The Limit One More Time."  Thanks Glenn Frey..your great tunes and attendant lyrics ae the best and always will be.




No comments:

Post a Comment