Sunday, January 17, 2016

NOW, 15,216 PAGEVIEWS ON MY BLOG!

 It was like the other day I surpassed the 11,200 mark of recorded pageviews. Now I am  15,216! These numbers I do not buy to fudge things. You might say I am the real deal.. The harder I work, the luckier I am getting. I do not pollute my brain with fantasy or debate stuff. Like "Henry David", I seek the truth. I probe and I dig, and  always look for clues. It is in my nature.

Jim McCarthy of LaBelle's Food Centre used say "Don't be so nosy, Bob." Of course my long-lost friend of the Fifties and 60s was an early teacher. The Irish "gift to gab" prompted my curiosities.

Sons Benjamin and Joshua are hard at work. Josh tries to "bust" me all the time but all I have to do is invoke the father rule. No ifs, ands about it I'm my sons father....

Son Ben and wife Alli are fast becoming E-Bay auctioneers. Goods sent by Pops have arrived in Belmont. I am thrilled to see my Seton Hall Dudes leading the field. Got any old SmartPhones or portable DVD players..etc.

This Sunday has been out straight. I am working in learning about things electronic, cordless and challenging. I admit of being a man advancing in years yet I delight in my friends at Verizon-Sturbridge. Rock-on. "Rock on "wee-ones" and dance to Chubby Checker and his twist.I presented a tiny gift CD today...Hits of The 60s to these "young ones.".  "Mustang Sally Kevin-Manager is a great teacher  as is Blanca and the lady with three horses, Angel-Angela..

And oh yes.. want to lose weight.. eat olives instead of chips. I ate a jar today instead lunch. V-8 Splash Smoothies is a beckoning drink.. a million times better than "diet anything." V* Splash Smothies were created to help deliver the  vitamins and nutrients you and your active family needs. in a smooth and satisfying beverage...available at DOLLAR GENERAL - Brookfield.

There's so much in life that is good, if only we resolve to a "new you." Tomorrow is MLK,Jr. Day. As mentioned I came "this close" to shaking Dr. Kings hand while at Saint Louis back in 1954. Please read my MLK blog in deference to the great American.

So for now.. that's it. 81 hits today  .. climbing to 100 and maybe someday 100,000. I am having a V8!



















No comments:

Post a Comment