Friday, January 15, 2016

HENRY FORD LAMOUREUX FORD - REDUX

Have you driven a Ford  lately? I have! Yep, old Blogger Bob's hip. tooling around the Brookfields in a blazing black 2016  Ford Explorer. The new Fords oF 2016.  sensational in every respect.  I truly like the appeal of the genuine sales staff of Lamoureux. Marc "KOKO" Kokansky rode shotgun as I immersed myself behind the steering wheel. KOKO handed me the electronic key assembly  as I approached the door. "Just walk up to the door, Bob." I did and heard the incredible unlatching of my driver-side front door. VOILA.  Then, with "key" in hand Mark said.."Just push the "Start button."

As I write I listen to Slacker Radio on my new Motorola and Pulse 22. set up. Once again, sensational in every regard. Our future is here so please allow me to blog about "Old Henry.".. not O Henry the candy bar. Today's Slacker music is all about car songs....how appropriate!

The HENRY FORD was born way back during the Civil War on a Michigan farm. This was some 30 years before the Duryea auto came along. My dad impressed on me as a boy, a "Local Boy" about the early automobiles. 'Mercedes" was Karl Benz's daughter! HFs son was Edsel.. As a young man Mr. Ford was a supreme tinkerer. Too, he built pocketwatches and was mesmerized by the diminutive tools of the watchmakers trade. But deep in Henry Ford's s  entrepreneurial spirit.




















oul was the

Ford left the farm at age 28. If you become curious about the Henry Ford Legacy log onto You Tube as I did last night. What debate? LOL. Any way Ford latched onto Edison stars by managing an Edison operation in Detroit. The bond was wonderful. Edison was born in neighboring Ohio in 1847. By 1900 America hosted 97 automobile manufacturers...Ninety-seven. Learning about automotive and manufacturer is important as humanity has glissaded, in intervals to the "Present Moment."

In my 73 years I recall seeing a white 1953 Corvette 6 cylinder delivered to Fullam Motor Co. NB where Gillette is located today. Small towns had small dealers.Carroll Motors in West..Benoit Studebaker Sales on Grove St, NB,  Quinn and Raymond Buick, Varney Ford in East Brookfield and yes, my Uncle Albert Poulin  had "Norbrook Motor Sales" next to Joe Hardy's Garage. Mohawk Motors, Lane Rambler and more. Our lives were simple and so were the cars. Men used wrenches back then to fix their own automobiles. By nature some men are mechanically inclined. But that was then.. not now.For many years the "crank" reigned supreme and mud guards preceded year-round all weather radials. Are we much better today? You betcha.

So let's blog some more about Henry and today' sensational Fords at Lamoureux - East Brookfield! As far as I am concerned this is the real deal. New Fords..New Ideas..New  Attitudes.. New Models..(Incredible flashy colors) Black is in you know. Henry Ford would smile..."any colour as long as it's black." So let's start our engines! First, let's escape to the Ford Escape. Aptly named, today's new Escape gives me goosebumps. SYNC 3 ain't for sissies. Ford's ne generation of voice-activated technology. Talk about being sophisticated? Oh my. This car is a "man-eater."

You can allow the Spring air to get into your curls as the SIRIUSX playss  Beethoven's 6th. The Pastorale Symphany competes with nature's callings. If this is a "touch and swipe" world we live in.. then a brand spanking new Ford will be on your bucket list.  LAMOUREAUX FORD.. Of Course.

The salesmen at Lamoureaux Ford offer you a distinct choice... being local blood. We know their kids.. their folks.. their grandparents and neighboers. We are Family as Sister Sledge sings.Yes, we are family, indeed. And, know my first BLOG on Henry Ford and Lamoureux Ford is in the lead with pageviews as Henry Fords 999 race car once was. My race car ishttp://poodle999.blogspot.com. If you enjoy by blogging why not checkout "Adventure Man  Bob Potvin." Thanks and a hello to Verizon Sturbridge. I too like your styles.... Looking for a new SmartPhone.. dial-up Verizon. Remember, we are all in this together. ROCK AN ROLL!









No comments:

Post a Comment