Monday, January 4, 2016

BABY IT'S COLD OUTSIDE

Baby it's cold outside and in some cases it's cold inside. The mild Fall spoiled us here in New England. Our grass refused tom stop growing until now. My insulated Poodle is a dream. It reminds me of being a boy in North Brookfield when our steam heat was alluring to our spirit. A big bowl of buttered popcorn was our menu as we watched the Tales of Wells Fargo on a Monday night. I had to get home from CCD and Father Hugh M Currans bs to ride my horse with Agent Jim Hardy. Dad and I savored Wells Fargo in B&W tv.

My trip to Boston and back was a breeze, My blood counts are stable and Dr. Dey and his died black hair added to our light-hearted conversation. I like the guy and his style in practicing Hematology. The Oriental technician... a real nice lady drew my blood as if Lin had a magic wand. No hurt... no nothing. Magic.

My blood draw gave cause for Dr. Greenberg to call me about my Lithium numbers. A mistake? Gotta go back to Boston tomorrow. I have my Trippi's all wool overcoat...grey wool. awesome. I have been waiting for this day.

Speaking of weather I have an awesome weather site on my new computer. I can hop scotch around the major cities of the world in seconds. I love it all...Hewlett Packard ..All-In-One.. a Black Friday Special from Staples saving $200 and it is paid for. How nice.

Donald Trump continues to babble on. Give it up The Donald! Remember 'Every knock is a boost' to the opposition. who will be our next President? Male of female...OMG.

I hate electronic banking some times .ATT was quick to bill me in a letter when, in fact, I paid my final bill two days earlier.

I miss burning cordwood but I don't miss my chimney fires...3 maybe? Pyro Bobby.

My Atomic Digital Thermometer reads 9 degree.at 8:50 PM. So how was your Monday? Throw another log on the fire! Cold all week long. Sincerely, The Weather Bug.






No comments:

Post a Comment