Tuesday, January 19, 2016

PAGEVIEWS MORE THAN DOUBLED TODAY

My Pageviews more than doubled today. Thank you.. thank you.. thank you.. thank you! Ass far as I'm concerned blogging is a potpourri of many things. Inform, instruct, entertain, pictures, quotes, a little bit of news...and so on. My site Blogger ends daily at 7:00 PM. I had a feeling this was going to be a good of readership for many reason.

During my days I hustle. I observe and usually snag a few good ideas. I am already

























eady working  on tomorrow but I will not "take tomorrow to bed with me." Our brains have to be plugged in as are my amazing array of 21st Century tools. Jeffrey Edison is the head "advisor" as are Sons Ben and Josh. One must be curious and sensitive to the needs of my readers.

Old Mike Lee and Nancy D allow me to "have fun.".. because if I am not having fun..."what the hell am I blogging for."

My SmartPhone is a true genius. When Jeff just called my phone cut off the Slacker music, showed me who was calling... the whole nine yards. If you don't have a SmartPhone hightail it over to my "young" friends at Verizon-Sturbridge. We must continue to learn and appreciate the present moment. Tell Judge Judy you are divorcing her. The more you know electronically.. the more independent you will become.

There are not many flies  around in January, especially here in the North Pole. Our winters are pervasive.... just wait and see. "As the days get longer...the season gets stronger." I am here, there and everywhere." Haven't had a siesta in weeks. "Too busy and not bored." I don't dwell on what health should be at 73. "Eat less and do more !"... and kill your cable and the absurd prices we have to pay. Thieves. I don't know what my mitigated cable bill will be but I can assure you of one thing....a new and improve Internet service will come our way.

And you know 'I don't do movies." Too many folks "lose themselves in fiction." Amazing grace...Doctor and Linda Grace. The lucky stiffs are in Florida. Mowed your grass lately? LOL. As the storm approaches Good Neighbor and Insurance Agent, Bill-Next-Door Mansfield says " Nor'easter." I am ready. Are you?

So my counts are up passing 100 and tomorrow, things may be higher. I think it's all about search engines looking for key words such as Glenn Frey and the Eagles. As a seasoned blogger I do believe I will continue to grow. Thanks for keeping me company, please tell your friends and as Billy Joes says. "Don't Take Any Crap From Anyone...

1 comment: