Thursday, January 21, 2016

MY GOLDMINE OF A THURSDAY

It seems the more I hustle the luckier I am. My life is about "give and take." I am a giver and, yes, if I need it.. and it t is offered I am not  shy about accepting help gracefully. Modesty is a bunch of crap. As I see it, boldness might be a virtue. At any rate, I am learning what fun can be all about. Forget worry. Embrace action. Just do it....go out on a branch and pick life's golden delicious apples. I do.

I doled out some "Dole' "Georgia pecans to my lady-friends at the Corner, Country Corner. At 8:30 I appear as does "The Pamer"..Erin, Rosie and others. Mellissa Baby-Girl, too works. Good crew. I get the "pulse on humanity,' here and now. It works. We laugh, tell jokes, don't take life too seriously.. and get on with our daily activities. 

I shot into Worcester by way of TONY'S CLEANERS in Spencer. It's nice to have my wardrobe cleaned and pressed, regardless. Before that I cashed a towing reimbursement for $201. at the NBSB. I like these tellers; they are my friends. I have been showcasing a completed "Type Set of 20th Century U.S. Coins." Lily will get the first batch in February. All coinage is disappearing fast. Get your gold and silver coins at Lee's  Coins & Jewelry in the Plaza Next to "Russ Toro." East Brookfield.

Next on my Thursday agenda came in Worcester..Illiana Lopez is going places in orthopedics. I presented "Miss Chiquita' my  little Latino dancing queen with the Late Jacks Swedis' military stuff having to do with orthopedics and x-ray. I failed to tell "Illi" the most important bone in the human anatomy according to Mark Twain: "THE WISH BONE." I have another joke along this line but it may be interpreted as being too risqué.  Maybe later when I build up my courage". LOL..


I cheated on lunch. Mickey D's have a Senior coffee and a cheeseburger special but it wasn't in paradise. Food does taste good. Had fish for supper... and some Green Apple Punch from Dollar General..7g of sugars and 75cents a half gallon. I snuck over to Barnes and Noble and rejected all impulses to pay $20 for an Android-type magazine. Hello Book Bear, here I come.

In my quest for" poop" on Henry F.,. Al Navitsky and I made book..Ha Ha. I bought a dozen and wanted to share with Mustang Josh who rejected my idea. He'd rather be running and he did. En route to Birch hill I noticed this red PT Cruiser  hobbling along Wickaboag Valley Rd.. I proceeded with caution only to see this"bug" pulling up Birch Hill. "May Day.. May Day. I stopped and sized things up. Mrs. Wilson's tire was flat. Not to worry as my middle name has been "Break-Down Bob" for the past 3-4 years but covered by towing insurance. No more, man!

I offered to drive this nice lady and son home.. and I did. Outcome/ Don't know.? Flat tires and automotive repairs are a way of life. Anywhere and any time as Sinatra sings. "That's Life." Remember, all our problems are part of the lives we live..."Accentuate the Positive.." The more problems we might encounter indicate "The MORE ALIVE WE ARE". according to Dr. Peale. Dr. Potvin agrees. Throw away your worries and be happy. Friday came early this week for me. TGIT(hursday.)

What else is on your mind Michael Lee? Bad but funny (looking?) LOL, Cop! Must pore over my dozen new old books on "Old Henry Ford.."

And oh yes..Got $25 in Staples Rewards....One ream cost me $20... the absolute best in printing paper: International Paper HAMMERMILL  Color Copy Digital.."Makes Your Work Look Better." 28lb. 100% Brightness..As Dick Vitale says "Awesome Baby." Ditto.  99.99 % jam-free guarantee. Made in USA. Is your life jam free?..Don't even go there..."Toe Jams! wicked bad. Go to bed, Bobby Shaft-toe..OMG
colors anyone?

 ORANGE

BLOGS

GREAT BUSINESS BOOK

 
COLONEL BARFIELD

BLOGGING PERSONIFIED


LADY LIBERTY 

GOOD STUFF

HOT STUFF

RESPECTFULLY

INSTRUCT

THE BEST


BEN'S EMPLOYER 

GREAT PLACE


GIVE MY EGARDS TO GEORGE M.

YOU BETTER!



THE PIG THAT LAID $500 WORTH OF V NICKLES

OH, YEA




FREDDY MERCURY

BOB POTVIN - DEAN

LONG MAY SHE WAVE

TOP ELIMINATOR

 
QUIT!

FUN

GOOD ADVICE FROM "HENRY"..












1 comment: