Wednesday, January 27, 2016

PSYCHIC INCOME

Son Ben picked up on what I meant when I said "I'm getting psychic income from attending a Billy Joel Concert or two in New York City. The dictionary writers on Dictionary.com state psychic income is a noun.. The personal or subjective benefits, rewards, or satisfactions derived from a job or undertaking as separate from its objective or financial ones."

In "Non-Shrink" terms. psychic income essentially means HAVING FUN!  If you whistle while you work you are having fun and gaining psychic income which can charge your batteries. When I divorced AETNA I not only gained a few bucks in stock and incentive savings I declared my freedom from corporate life. Personnel said "No one who is a Class 32 quits their job. As Pierre Troudeau once responded to a reporter's question..just watch me.

I delight in all of my life's callings. Sons Ben and Josh call me a chameleon! I think so. That's why I wear so many hats. But why not?

Today, I had a double whammie of fun in buying (investing) some JFK halves and especially taking title to "Thomas Edison." I am a whopper of a fan of Ford, Edison and Tesla. This other crap is for sissies. Intellectual pursuits cause the brain to smile. No matter where I am turning.. everything is coming up roses. Not only do I abstain from the 3 sins Tobacco, alcohol and gaming, the word television is past tense in my life as is radio. Music, music, music.

Today it was John Denver and Dusty Springfield.I have seen them both in concert and I love their music. These people wee humans and left their imprimatur in so many genres of song. I am terribly selective of everything I take in each day. Too much crap, like never before. .Now, I'm on a new shtick (all the above) of the New World Order. I try to embrace everything about it. I refuse to die on the vine.

 Spring is around the corner but we don't know which corner! The lack of a consistent winter's cold is screwing things up. I saw my "Maple-producing-friend" today at the market... to that effect. Not good. I don't think the ice is safe. Right now it's 25 degrees her at the "Poodle." I call it that because the lady living her earlier raised poodles... and because I am  French-Canadian  I know how to bark.

So much for Bow Wow's. Yes, people obtain psychic income from their dogs and cats. I had one dog names Dusty who lived 18 years waiting until I returned fro The War before he went to Heaven down to the town dump. My loving father dug a grave for Dusty!  I much prefer the other Dusty in my life...seeing her life in a nightclub in Sydney. Dusty Springfield is reputed at the top of the list......
As I am at the bottom of the page.. that's it!

THE NEW ME! 


PSYCHIC INCOME! 


11:00 PM ON THE DOT



 
 
 

 
 




THE OTHER TEDDY 


DUSTY SPRINGFIELD 10/1967 


No comments:

Post a Comment