Monday, January 11, 2016

HOW TO SAVE EVEN MORE MONEY NOW!

The Doldrums of Winter can strangle us with debt. Heating requirements, oil, wood and electricity costs can make a grown man cry... and yes.."the Old Lady." But wait. Here my practical suggestions: 1. On sunny days 'let the sun shine in." 2. On clouzy days pull down the shades. 3. Call MASS SAVE tomorrow for an 'Energy Audit." Be the first in line when they come in Spring to size things up. I have been there to great successes like $7,500 in tightening up my 'Poodle."Why single folks live in a house in retirement I will never, never know!

3. If you have multiple ones of heat...PUT HEAT WHERE YOU NEED IT when you want it.. Living comfortably at any age is important. Do not go without. Wear Snuggies! Bite the bullet. Uncle Luke to say "Bob, I'm going to be dead a long time. Nothing... nothing... nothing stopped m,y Godfather even after he got Patchett's Disease and had to have an arm amputated at his torso! Luke lived into his Eighties.

Get creative in your lifestyle. Wear more clothes. I have 5 blankets on my Twin... I usually sleep in my "Michael Jordan's"...Rickey Haynes, you know.  I have a diminutive cast iron  potbelly stove to keep me warm..with giving mf psychic income.. Son Ben knows as does Old Sol!

Winter is a "head trip." Go skating and fall on your asp. Go skiing and fall on your asp. Stay at home and fall on your asp. Make love... I won't go there now. Take a walk in a Mall... just resist 'January Sales." I don't dare Money mistakes can prove to be very costly. Heat your house with cordwood. I did and had 3 chimney fires. Then I vacuumed up the ashes with our central vacuum and almost had a General Alarm. The canister was smoking like a chimney. Fortunately, I got the lead out of my asp and yanked the canister off the will and pitched it out into the snow. Not good. I was in a "cold sweat."

Here's another idea: keep your house at 60 degrees and live in your car. Much smaller square footage. Only in America is everything so GD Big! Yes, big mortgages, big cars and trucks and big bellies. But we must endure our Winters. Play Christmas music. Be like me and have a revise lifestyle at age 73.5. Keep going, damn it. Life can be a bowl of cherries. Seek fun ideas. Become a blogger. Watch your favorite movies. .take a nap.. take a hike.... take five.. I won't go there with other "take" options. You know.

 The best way in doubling your money is "Fold it and put it in your square pockets. I am getting great ideas from "Johnson at the Slots.".........













No comments:

Post a Comment