Tuesday, January 26, 2016

SOME AMERICANS NEED A GOOD SWIFT 'KICK IN THE ASS!"

America not only needs boots on the ground but good swift kick in the ass. The lethargy I observe on a daily basis foretells incredible and ominous predictions of America population. Essentially we may not be so smart after all. If the saying "good health is wealth" I'll tell you segments of our society is morally bankrupt. Fortunately my sons and grandkids demonstrate the sign of health. Son Josh ran 3 miles this morning.

 Pageviews are encouraging...1,719 for the cold month of January...60 pv yesterday..70 today. More importantly the modification in my daily life-style pays me dividends. Sure Winter's a bitch... and you might know the rest of the sentence. All I know I am having fun from visiting my friends at the Salvation Army in Spencer to 2 trips to Sturbridge! When I am onto an idea.  watch out. Like dentist I want to get to the root of the matter. LOL.

I thought I was onto a good insight of the Vietnam War and after skimming over it I detected the author might be a snob. Some folks in high places can be righteous . In my travels to New Hampshire in previous Primaries I detected this trait.. all except for JOHN CHANCELLOR  NBC television. 'Somebody Big will get small.. and Somebody small will get big."

In Southbridge I saw my "Aunt Maureen' of the Flea Mart Fame. Maureen is staging an ESTATE TAG SALE on Saturday and Sunday Feb 6 and Feb 7th... 8 - 4 in Sturbridge  in the Walker Pond area..3 Old Village Road! Remember "The Early Bird Catches the Worm.".... and the late worm lives to see another day. I think you will the work of Maureen and kids.

I found a 6'6" Tall Clock for "Johnson."  German movement.. chain pull for the time and strike weights. This clock will fit in nicely in his Edwardian Mansion in Leominster.

We have bare ground  in Worcester County. How Mother Nature can "slice the snow pie" and dump so much 200 miles away? But the Fat Lady Hasn't Sung yet." In February the temperatures may rise a tad and you know the rest of the story. Watch out for a Valentine's Day Blizzard. How romantic...I think I am going to cry. LOL.

The International Space Station clips along at 17,100 mph average speed. the ISS has been 6,271 days in space. circling 95,912 orbits.. Please open your minds by logging to NASA.GOV and see what excites me. In 1998 and part of 1999 I resided near the Kennedy Space Center at Cape Canaveral, Florida.  My U.S. History prof even stayed at my pad overnight. Those were good times as he authored a book on Apollo  Like Johnny Cash 'I've been everywhere, man.' You really don't need a lot of money to do simple things.

Gotta get a "mental shampoo" and a "hot tub" before I ensconce in my tattered old easy chair... so "Take it Easy!"
MEN ON THE MOON

FOREVER SHE WAVES

TIME FOR ALL OF US.. A MENTAL SHAMPOO

"GOOGLE DOODLES"   CHECK THEM OUT!


HOW DO YOU SPELL BLOG? BOT POTVIN!

C'est MOI

You Betcha

SMOKING IS A "NO nO"


IT'S HOWDY DOODY TIME! 

OUR PRESIDENT WITH A VISION




1926 ROLLS ROYCE - SPRINGFIELD MADE

TIME IS MONEY

JIMAND DOREEN WAZ   ESTEEMED FRIENDS OF MINE

THE MAN WITH A PLAN...ON A MISSION BOPPOT2002



 
GOING FOR A RIDE

SPACE SCOOTER

WE'VE ONLY JUST BEGUN..

No comments:

Post a Comment