Sunday, January 3, 2016

OUR AMAZING BODYS AND MINDS

Face it, the human body and mind  are miracles in themselves. Only one big problem many of us abuse our bodies beyond reproach. We take so many things for granted... many times when it is too late. We overeat, oversleep, under exercise, disregard warnings and go our merry ways into oblivion., me included.

Newsweek Magazine has come out with a piping-hot Special Edition entitled Your Amazing Body. Get it!..$9.99 cheap. Because I was a U.S. Army Medic and insurance claim adjuster. I have Diabetes Type II and take proper medication ...But this Newsweek magazine is awesome.

Chapters worth repeating are " Your Mind"  "The command center of it all, your brain and its well-being who we are." "Your Body" More than just a stack of flesh and bone, and systems perform a ballet to give us life..(so how are you dancing?") "Your Soul".." A finely tuned mind  and body are nothing without HAPPINESS .Focus on wellness for a healthier life."

The magazine is a keeper thought I plan on giving my copy to Dr. Dey, tomorrow. I should as I odwe it to him. Giving it to you, my "blog-hearts" is good for my soul.

Sorry about the New England Patriots. 
















I am certain all fans will be licking their "wounds of defeat." I don't do football.

I visited Josh, Heidi, Chase and Lily, Madeline and the baby Rock Star Evelyn. All are settling in to their manor on Birch Hill nicely. Back to school tomorrow. The educators needed a rest. "One teacher can affect eternity." Speaking of teachers the late Evel Kaneval  blew me away on the History Channel. I have concluded this one daredevil had more Moxie than The Trumpet.  The may ruined his body and mind, so it seems. The Seventies were EK heyday. At the end the poor guy was waking with a walker. Talk about abusing your body and bones. Oh my.

Speaking of cycles...the book says "Stop the Worry Cycle." 'Worry is Rust On The Blade." and Alfred E. Newman says "What Me Worry? This book is pregnant with thought. I will take it to bed with me...LOL. I love to learn  and I will tell you what....please throw away your excuses for the New Year! No blaaaaaame game, pleaser He said.. she said...Bull!

Finally, I grow with my new PC. Will be getting a cordless M-O-U=S-E. $18 bucks, cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment