Wednesday, January 13, 2016

MY LETTER TO SENATOR TEDDY KENNEDY - 1992

West Brookfield  July 17, 1992

Honorable Edward M. Kennedy
United States Senate
Washington, DC

Dear Senator Kennedy:

Your speech at the Democratic National Convention in New York City on July 15 was superb. My son Ben and I were guests in the Massachusetts Delegation.

Your genuine concern for people came forth in your eloquence as a public servant. I was deeply moved by the tribute to your brothers and salute you for your courage and kindness.


In 1964 through your efforts of North Brookfield's "Red" Lee, I as a college student had the opportunity to work as a Ranger at the Cape Cod National Seashore. This experience has remained with me all these years as something 'special" in my life. And it is because of your concern and good will that I got the job.

With my best wishes.

Sincerely,

Bob Potvin





No comments:

Post a Comment