Wednesday, January 20, 2016

BILLY JOEL'S UPTOWN GIRL IS STILL RAKING IN THE BIG BUCKS!

Everyone knows her by her inherent beauty. Blonde hair, voluptuous bod,y and a bankroll that would choke a ground hog.. $80 Million dollars according to gossip. I  snagged onto a copy of FIRST.. all about women (ahem) touting Christies cover girl body and the lady will turn 62 on Ground Hogs Day. The funny thin is we have millions of ground hogs devouring fast food. Not me! lol.

If you are a geezer or a biddy, the king of burgers.. awaits your two bucks....I ate 6 and saved two for my breakfast....not really. They are my the Fridge






















, Burger King, offers 10 Nuggets and a Senior Coffee for $2.12. Now, here is the trick to losing weight...first, how many do you thing your blogger ate keeping in mind, at that $1..49 price did I devour: 1. I bought two more...I ate what I paid for OR I only ate six. Guess... or did I eat eight!
 And.. the guy aside me ate a double header....about 900 calories.

After having fun at the Salvation Army where I am finding my clothing salvation, a Fleur de Lis blue cravat became mine for next to nothing. A button-down blue shirt Followed..  "for nothing."  Forget TJX.  who needs them? After seeing 4 men panhandling in the freezing cold on Park Avenue, Worcester, I felt so bad. If I had it, each "bum" would be given a brand new $50 bill from yours truly. Why are people so greedy? And their attitudes about the homeless make me vomit.(puke,)..gag, etc.

Further up Lincoln Street at the VA and EMK Health Center, in earnest, my friends helped me.Two years ago I weighed 2.06lbs.. today I am approaching 190 lbs.. Pretty good, eh? My dear friend Illiana Lopez at the" Kennedy" relates "many of our patients in dental are refugees. Did you ever thing about this fact? "People come in with swollen jaws." I sing the praises of Illiana and the good dentists on Tacoma Street...Kennedy Health Center..Worc. where Health Safety Net is one of the Mass Health programs recognized.

Now, "my Little Chiquita" is growing into Orthopedic at U Mass. I am thrilled as I can mentor IL as I was trained in the 36th Evac. Hospital, Vietnam  almost 50 years ago. Back then radiology was like driving a Model T as opposed to a new 2016 Ford "Mustang for Sally" or an Escape to escape from reality, or an Explorer available in all the colors of the rainbow... GOOGLE colors... my kind of marketing.. "Goodle Doodles" check 'em out!

At the North Brookfield Public Library I asked to review the 1916 North Brookfield Journal to see if any Ford ads might be found...Bingo... front page display ads featuring the FORD logo and stats about "Lizzies" available for the price of a major tune-up today. I love it. As Harry Truman once said "the only thing we really learn about in life is  "the history we don't know." Sad to say, the name signed right above my autograph was recorded last September.....dummiesI Matthew Brady is known by few and the" Patriot Brady" is in the ranks of the uptown girl" Filthy rich as my mother so aptly identified the wealthy.. Help.

Why has history died? "Pam-What-Am" is the only enthusiast  of history in her age bracket.

SLACKER RADIO on my new Pulse2 cordless speaker warms up my Patriotic spirit of what is turning out to be the bitch of January. What do your "computer models Indicate? Is Christie Brinkley really a blonde...'only her hairdresser" Nancy Green" knows...

And one last thought.....no never mind. I had fish for supper and I didn't flounder. Baked pecans with Ken's Cocktail Sauce  ans sprinkled with Lawry's Seasoning and a couple shots of a V-8 Smoothie. .. Vitamins A & C.

 So, if you decide to buy a new Ford..What color? Oxford White..Ingot Silver..Ruby Red..Bronze Fire..Caribou..Guard..or like the "Shadow"..Shadow Black?

Just having a ball in the depths of January..2016 where our worlds may be spinning out of control.

'GO HALL.".. Seton Hall, that is. VS Villanova....

1 comment:

  1. The homeless......there but for fortune go you and .....

    ReplyDelete