Wednesday, January 13, 2016

POWERBALL

Fames Canadian gave some awful on the ABC radio news just now. The "powerball" said on givi g money to friends and relatives if you WIN tonight "Say yes, once".. then "never, never repeat the gesture of munificence. I get a kick out of these high rollers who think they have all the answers to life!

My take on giving is to give as you may. Are you greedy and cheap? The good Jesuits taught me that "man has a free will." "Do good."Spread peace and calm." Money causes as many problems as it solves. Clearly Mr. O'Leary has been blindsided by his fame and fortune.

I don't do powerballs so I have nothing to worry about. The media hype of all this money crap takes everyone's focus off of reality. "You too can be a billionaire." Sometimes poverty has it virtues. It sure isn't necessarily about being rich with me. "Spread it around, Kevin"









No comments:

Post a Comment