Sunday, November 12, 2017

WHEN HELL FROZE OVER

The music of THE EAGLES Rock Band wakes up my Spirit of 75.!




Today, I hit pay dirt at the local Sunday Flea. I went in with a full wallet of greenbacks seeking two items: 1. Rock concerts and World History and Moon Landing history plus Planet Earth -Six-Disc Special Edition! Then I did a SLAM DU*NK! For a person my age, dunking isn't easy! LOL.


AND for my opening act how about a Front Row seat at the London Rock 'N' Roll Show? Everybody was there. 1. Bo Diddley 2. Jerry Lee Lewis.. 3.Bill Haley.. 4. Little Richard  Chuck Berry C. 2004.


Roy Orbison entertains in Black & White Night. My Late friend Ralph L. Whitman from Wine Village told me of the 5 octaves Roy reached! 'Oh, Pretty Woman and 16 others. If you like Orbison..buy it. Springsteen appears on this.


Next for you Elvis fans.."LOVE ME TENDER!" HOW SWEET IT IS.!


Next, THE BEATLES     THE KING IN A 2 disc set STILL IN THE CELLOPHANE WRAPS!


 Next THE BEATLES "A HARD DAY'S NIGHT."


In the original wrap "The 40th Anniversary of APOLLO 11 "

JOURNEY TO THE MOON  Awesome Baby!



ELVIS '56  " Amazing Grace!"


Last is THE UNTOLD STORY OF HITLER



NB : With advancing technologies across the board I highly recommend in building an Audio Video library. Your local flea market may just surprise you. It did me.








No comments:

Post a Comment