Monday, November 20, 2017

UP AT 4:OO AM

In the Army of 1967 revile came early 4:30AM! It was difficult for me to adjust to this very early rising! Today I awoke at 3:35. OMG. I can feel my adrenals pumping. "Okay soldiers 'Drop your socks and grab your pencils. "LOL. Rowan and Martin's LAYGH IN."


I'm in a mess in my transition from Good, to Better, to BEST! Last night while watching "DAYS OF LIGHTENING DAY OF DRUMS", AGAIN I matted and framed 12 items  of Bob Potvin's  memories. Then, after luxuriating in 6" of hot water I shaved and reviewed "KENNEDY" BY by Jacques Lowe! Best book graced with many colored plates of all Kennedy on pictures. Get it!


Fiber One and Raisin Bran soaking in Egg Nog and Skim milk await my famished early "MondayMonday"
morning. Wait, I just heard revile  for you!








No comments:

Post a Comment