Wednesday, November 29, 2017

MY WEDNESDAY..SOARING INTO THE STRATOSPHERE!

I am not innocent and I am extremely observant. Returning from myNatick "Pit Stop" on the Pike, Potvin proceeded to pick a Basketball Hall of Fame Plate #8! I recognized the virtue of the single digit not thinking anything.I pointed again to the front prestigious plate of the Basketball Hall of Fame. #8..WOW.


As I approached the driver her window came down.I told the lady " I' a plate enthusiast and have been since 1958 when, as at teenager requested my parents phone number E6804. It was a highlight of my youth... a politician-in -the-making. A year later I was a BOYS' State Delegate then received the American Legion "Good Citizen's Award. On was on my way.
By the way the "gum-chewing" lady was Mary Hurley Governors' Councilor and Two Term Mayor of SPRINGFIELD! I asked Mary a few poignant questions about being a politician then tipped my Stetson and won my merry way.


TRIP ADVISOR, IN NEEDHAM, HEIGHTS sports a new building .."Amazing Grace!" Spiffy and brand new swarming with Millennials.The Receptionist, JEN, impressed me by her young infectious spirit.Told Jen I would appreciate copies of the myriad reviews I have submitted to TA in good faith. She obliged and gave me TA Mouse pad and a sticker for my office window. "Thanks Kid!"


I have been taking the LOW road in life as I see much more than on The Pike or 495. Of course I must show my Ober Qualifications... and I do. Sixty years of driving.. no texting or booze. I do speed up to 80 mph. So what's new? EVERYBODY IS IN A HURRY...ON THE PHONE...ALL THAT JAZZ.Straighten-up and Fly Right!


Robert Louis Potvin
Ober # AU 2000
Box 11
West Brookfield, Taxachusetts
01585


508-867-33360


My next blog entry is of Arthur Tonelli - Age 95. OMG... WWII Vet


Read on.


Thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment