Monday, November 20, 2017

SOME NEW IDEAS FOR THE ELDERLY

At 75 years and 114 days  I feel great... Yes, some of you are older by as many as 10 hears or more. Few are heathier, but most are like me with natural joint disruptions, etc. If you still smoke cigarettes FORGET IT! I can't imagine what it's like at 70+ years being a smoker. I was a two pack a day man  until I realized it was Bad, bad bad. 10/7/1968  Bye Bye Winston!


We are what we eat. Eat less; feel better. Drink less; feel better. Be about town more; feel better. When was the last time you visited your public library? The Audio Visual World 0f 2018 will take our breath away if we allow it. You must want change in your life to enjoy change. Fight it and your goose will be cooked. Pocket change is another matter.


Today I weigh 184 lbs. Hip Hip Hooray for Old Bob.  I'm hip. I went back to bed as getting up at 3:30 was a bit much. I like blankets.. about 5. I like Easy Listening for my relaxation. I like prescription drugs to insure my sleep. As mentioned I GO TO BED LATER. There no interruptions in my life except when I must pee at 3:00 AM. LOL.


I try not to allow little things bother me. Screw it. Rolling with life's punches allows us to Roll On like the oceans on Planet Earth.


FORGET WATCHING FAKE NEWS/weather. Stream to your heart's content.


Want to know what it's doing out-of-doors? LOOK OUT THE WINDOW.
Get dressed every day. If a man, shave every day. Ladies shave your legs and arm pits! OMG LOL. Be happy and develop a sense of humor. Move furniture around.. start anew. Wash your vehicle regularly. Stand up straight and develop a Million Dollar Attitude as you will feel much better. Life is only a number..75 years and counting for me.


AGE IS MOSTLY A MATTER OF MIND.... IF YOU DON'T MIND IT REALLY DOESN'TMATTER!
RLP 10 years ago

 
 
 
At Charlotte Motor Speedway
 
 
Poor baby wants her way... again

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Dr.a

 

No comments:

Post a Comment