Sunday, November 26, 2017

MY SUNDAY IN CHARLTON AT THE FLEA MARKET

A FLEA MARKET NOT A FREEE MARKET!



Come along and ride my train to Christmas, 2017.


IF you can beat my lead.. go ahead. But remember I'm an auctioneer and MUST be on my toes at all times. SAPIENT! I know life's score! North Brookfield High School.. Class of 1960, Worcester Junior College Class of 1962, Saint Louis University, Class of 1965 (Off Season.) U.S. Army..Medical Field Service School -Radiology Technician.. 91p20. University of VIETNAM  Jan. 1967 -1968..One year,10 months and 2 days. Soldier of the Month, 1967 68th Medical Group. AETNA - 1965 - 1977..Claim Training Administrator. Home Office 151 Farmington, CT, Supv. Brockton Claim, Worcester, Adjuster. Father of Ben and Josh.."Seton Hall Men!" and so on...Read on!


We must embrace the THE PRESENT MOMENT..THE HERE AND NOW.


WORRY IS RUST ON THE BLADE!


Shed your old ways and get with the program. Sgt. Smith said many times in U.S. Army" "Get your head out of your ass." Sgt Smith was right.


I am on a mission.I can't change the way you think but I can Mentor you to age gracefully not in disgrace..My heart goes out to those who Refuse to learn. At 75, I have a "75" inch SONY..BEST BUY $2,000  any questions?


Recognize BIG BUSINESS IS THE ENEMY! There doesn't seem to be any loyalty to Old Glory. Ocean containers came ashore in 1956. The Port of Boston receives more junk from the Orient. You can pay full price or begin going to the Charlton Flea Market on Sunday as I have been for the last month. I LOVE IT! You will too.


Every vendor at Charlton is HUMBLE and will bend over backwards for your favor.


This is 2018 not 1918. We live in EXCITING TIMES HOWEVER YOU WILL NOT GET ANYWHARE BY BEING "fat, dumb and unhappy!


"Charlton" offers  NEW AND OLD. Actually the name of FLEA MARKET is misleading.I am a Licensed auctioneer ..Lic. AU2000. Commonwealth of Mass. Please begin a Sunday Routine of "Shopping Charlton" yes, they even sell toilet paper..OMG.


Conveniently located on Oliver Howlett's Mountain'.. just off Route 20 Charlton, Mass.


You decide! "Save a buck and have fun." Bring the whole family. I will The Flea Market concept beckons.. not just bargain huy thinking it is a FREE MARKET.....IT IS PLACE TO SAVE HUNDREDS! Begin thinking laterally. I do. What's your purview? "Narrow minded as Glenn Campbell
 
 
 
 
sings/ RIP.


I close by telling what I'm watching on my "75" SONY.."THE JOHNNY CASH CHRISTMAS SHOW. 1976" with Barbara Mandrell and Tony Orlando who I met back stage in Cheyenne in 1999 after his concert! Tony "tied a ribbon around my oak tree with autographs for Ben and Josh!


Amazing grace, you know. I also had breakfast with former V.P. Dick Cheney at Laramie.


REMEMBER TO STAY ALIVE ALL OF YOUR LIFE!



Yours very truly,


BOB POTVIN 
"New and Improved"
It's a whole new BOB POTVIN






Class Dismissed!



No comments:

Post a Comment