Sunday, November 12, 2017

REMEMBERING THE MUSIC OF ROY ORBISON -BLACK & WHITE KNIGHT

I am now thinking of buying a 70" Smart TV! Some may object to my happiness. So what. My money is green and others may be green with envy.


Just got off the phone with Son Ben. Every  week he rings at 18:00 Hours. My sons love me and I them. it's that simple. I have invested a lifetime in rearing and educating my 'SouDudes.' Big East, baby. Seton Hall, South Orange, New Jersey.


There's no flies on my boys.. even Chase-Robert who turns 13 on November 23rdflexed his muscles with POPS today. "Punk" I call him in jest.


To the point, Roy Orbison only lived to age 52 and left a "Musical Goldmine. Ben knew of today's purchase "Black 7 White "Knight and admits of watching it '5 to ten times." Why? Because a young Bruce Springsteen appears s Roy's guest!


Here are the songs performed today in my "knotty-pine paneled music laboratory as known as a PORCH! LOL.


SING ON ROY...
 ONLY THE LONELY..DREAM BABY..BLUE BAYOU..THE COMMEDIANS..OOBY DOOBY..LEAH..RUNNING SCEARED UPTOWN..IN DREAMS..CRYING..CANDYMAN..GO..GO..GO..DOWN THE LINE..MEAN WOMEN BLUES..ALL I CAN DO IS DREAM
IT'S OVER..OH PRETTY WOMEN!


A GOLDMINE OF MEMORIES.



Rock on Brothers and Sisters!


YOUR BIG BOPPER & BLOGGER


Bobby Shaftoe


ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
BLOGGER EMERITUS
POTVINVILLE








  "ROY & BRUCE"

No comments:

Post a Comment