Monday, November 13, 2017

A NOVEMBER MONDAY

Roll it man.. I'm having fun! Busier than ship and luvin it.


This was a unique Monday in my 75 years. FAKE NEWS....so I abstained from all media productions. Also, no $4.50 for two newspapers. And you know what? IT WORKED. No radio blaring in my Honda with 225,000 miles! But I have a oil drip from my crankcase. Not good. So what! Oil is cheap.








"JACKIE"






"Hi Santa!" This Card is Available! $15 a Pack of 10 + envelopes

I refuse to "pollute" my brain with


Guaranty Glass in Spencer obliged with my request: help clean my glaring front windshield on the interior. Now, GG sells here's the tip: sells of scented aerosol cans of glass cleaner. It's worth the $5.00 a can! Just of the road on Route 9 is my drycleaner, "TONY." New concrete sidewalks grace the community.


Speaking of sidewalks, The MASS DOT is planning a sidewalk in front of the house I live in. The way people fly by here, texting, phone calls, drinking beer, etc...I SUBMIT IN THE NAME OF PUBLIC SAFETY it is a good idea. Runners are target on this Charlotte Motor Speedway as I have dubbed it and in 5 years of living here I'VE BEEN REARENDED ONLY ONCE! LOL.I refuse to back onto the highway; I back up on the grass and head out!


Now to Worcester, cross-country Leicester at Route 56 to the beloved American Antiquarian Society. If you want awesome Christmas Cards you've come to the right place! The AAS offers 3 distinct images. Why not check out their website? I started working on some publishing ideas with Elizabeth Pope, Head Book  Librarian. It's my pleasure to work closely with my friends at the AAS.


Then to visit my Buddy Joe Tortorelli at WORCESTER SOUND AND CLOCK ENTERPRISES. Need a clock repaired.. see JOE! Need to amplify sound? Joe and Joey are the best, NATIONWIDE.


Then a "denture correction" at WORCESTER DENTAL... "better" and I'll leave it at that." I'm too old for dentists. While at WD I read all of their MONEY magazines. OK GOOGLE.. and chatted with some good men. I also purloined a magazine: STAR! "Jackie's Long Lost Letters." Ready to read the alluring manuscript . Tomorrow I hope to go to BOSTON and the VA. Wednesday I travel west to the VA in Leeds.


Finally, I did my initial discovery at BEST BUY for the best buy on a bigger and better television.


Supper was semi-gourmet: HABITANT FRENCH CANADIAN PEA SOUP, CHUCK EYE STEAK, OLIVES, V-8 VEGGIE JUICE AND DOLE'S PINEAPPLE CHUNCKS.  My Friendsgiving Monday...


The sunset was awesome. Too bad I don't know how to post it.. but I will learn!


ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
Blogger Emeritus
West Brookfield, Massachusetts 





SNOWMAN  $15/ Pack of 10


Santa's Letters  Available from AAS  $15/Pack



No comments:

Post a Comment