Wednesday, November 29, 2017

ARTHUR TONELLI.. TRULY AN AMAZING MAN AND INSPIRATION

BORN Christmas Day, 1921! Mr. Arthur Tonelli was seated at a lunch counter in his TOYOT DEALERSHIP on Route 9,Westboro. having a sandwich and a green apple. New Car salesman, Joe from Dudley, approached me outside as we both walked forward.


I've been smitten by a black Camry .. very pricey indeed at 36K.


I was more attracted by Mr. Tonnelli's sagacious ways, warmth warmth as an Italian-American and Coast Guard veteran. However his Entrepreneurial spirit Rocks On, regardless! I like the Old Man of the Sea!


Arthur just didn't get married until he was 38.He truly was peripateic. Mr.Arthur Tonelli has traveled to ITALY 78 times.. would you believe?! His father was a house builder and he apprenticed in carpentry as I once did.


At 95 and has superior dental work evidence.. he stands about 5'10 and a SKILLED RACONTEUR. " I LIKE LAND!" When I asked "My Man"  about money he responded immediately " "FAMILY & FRIENDS!"..I agree. Way back in WWII he recounts of being a "submarine chaser." Arthur has one surviving sibling at age 92, "my brother was a "State Cop".. the lead Dog. Edward Tonelli  on Edward McCormic's team. Today Arthur brings his brother The Wall Street Journal! He was big in Falmouth and Hampton Beach. 'One hell of a man' this man and Toyota dealer. Truly a "Man's Man." I think Arthur Tonelli will be a GREAT CANDIDATE FOR 'CHRONICLE" On WCVB, Channel 5 Boston.


I have a picture on my SmartPhone bu don't know just how to unload it. Jeff Nickerson can help  "Edison."


Sincerely,


ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment