Saturday, November 25, 2017

MEMORIES

Some say I have a good memory. That can be good and it can be bad. I try to control my thoughts .WE BECOME WHAT WE THINK ABOUT"


"H.hospitality CONSISTS IN A LITTLE FIRE, A LITTLE FOOD, AND AN IMMENSE QUIET."  Ralph Waldo Emerson




"In seed time, learn, in harvest teach, in winter, enjoy" William Blake




THERE IS A GEAD DEAL OF POETRY AND FINE SENTIMENT IN A CHEST OF TEA.". Ralph Waldo Emerson.


'"In charity there is no excess." Francis Bacon


"THE HAPPIEST MOMENTS IN MY LIFE HAVE BEEN THE FEW I HAVE PSSED AT HOME IN THE BOSOM OF MY FAMILY Thomas Jefferson


Logs crackling in a fire provide cozy chatter on a cold night.


Another moment in the sun on this crazy weekend. I don't know if I am coming or going. Chase celebrated his 13th with all of his friends. Ten or more parents people sipped their wine and drank their beer.


I acquired more JFK Memorabilia. Some pretty good stamps and other stuff like 'A BIRTHDAY ECEPTION TO JOHN FITZGERALD KENNEDY  PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES Row E. Table  No. 3.  Monday May 29, 1961 & ALL NEW ENGLAND SALUTE DINNER  to John Fitzgerald Kennedy President of the United States. October 19, 1963.


 I think this is a good catharsis for me 54 years later!



No comments:

Post a Comment