Monday, November 20, 2017

CHUCK EYE STEAK AND 3 JUMBO EGGS FOR SUPPER





LATE BLOG EDITION


1. a "DONE DEAL" AT Best Buy at  The Greendale Mall. SONY all the way.
Colin -The Sales wiz waltzed me through he process answering all of  my questions.Thanks Kid. I saved $959.99. The Geek Squad will deliver the "baby" Wednesday afternoon.SonJosh has agreed to take the TOSHIBA 65".I accepted his offer.!LOL. No "OPEN BOX" discounted HDTVs in stock. Colin advised me Best But had 3 SONYXBR75 80850 in stock. I asked where made:MEXICO! Hey Mr. President..How does America import stuff? Remember what Ross Perot said..."The Big SUCKING SOUND!? Today's purchase was reminiscent of my buying Joe and Rita a Zenith Console from Lyman G. Mackenzy in March of 1968. I have obly met one other Vietnam Veteran doing  what I did. $700 40 years ago.


2. I met some "old men" walking the Mall. Rosario spoketh me freely as did a lady and child from Hawaii. Interesting. Go to Honolulu befoe he Spring Break or in  OCTOBER.. the best month of all.Cute Baby Girl reminding of the four girls in POP"S life.


3.As I was leaving Best Buy I came upon a HOMELESS MAN, AGE 65, PANHANDLING! " 'Bill from Federal Hill, Providence. Unshaven and only one  lower decayed canine revealed a man deserving of my time.I said "Hop in!" We spoke at length. I worked 17 years in a food warehouse and have applied for Social Security." Remember how blustery it was today.? Dad used to say he "was a good judge of character." So am I. I don't like cheap  people, gave Bill a sawbuck and was on my way.






A Beauty! GW on $20.00 LOL


Next Stop


THE SALVATION ARMY.. WORCESTER


I am an accomplished Picker of recent times!
One black winter 100% Wool coming us. 'Made in Romania.. needs some serious tailoring. $25 not $800 Dollars you know where


MY FIND OF THE DAY WAS
BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN & THE STREET BAND  "LIVE 1975-1965" TWO 34 PAGE CATALOGS..TEN BUCKS  Three cassettes enclosed in plastic holders enclosed.
MERRY CHRISTMAS  Ben! I hace my Emerson Cassette here..
"


"MY HOME TOWN!


"BORN IN THE USA"






No comments:

Post a Comment