Tuesday, November 14, 2017

TESTING 1 ..2

Visiting with new friends in the Lab at the VA in Worcester, MA was reminiscent of my time in Vietnam as a trained Medic! Working amongst technicians was edifying to the world of medicine. It seems I did every thing





from "zapping" people to being a Dispensary spokesman on venereal diseases.


Medicine as a whole is sophisticated. Compassion and understanding of science including all of the Special Studies offered keeps me on my toes. As an insurance claim adjuster for AETNA I reviewed medical records and wrote the checks.


Today I was "giving and taking.!" ..giving 4 vials of blood and urinating in a plastic jug for 24 hours! Tomorrow I see the doctor in Leeds at the VA. I am hip to everything as I am both curious and concerned. Doctors and corpsmen of today sit in front of a PC and read a litany of findings.. both good and bad.


As a non-smoker for 49 years and no booze in 30 years as James Brown sang " I feel Good!." Keep your fingers and I'll keep my legs crossed!" LOL




But I'm selfish. I will stop off at the Hadley Salvation Army for some salvation and Men's Wool Trousers! I see more BMW's at the Salvation Army as I am a detective. Donations are phenomenal. Maybe too much junk!? I did buy a dozen picture frames for  $1.99 each for all my memoirs. $24.00 cheap!


Gave out 14 JFK posers to my friends along my trail. The response is overwhelming. Everybody just loved Jack and Jackie. I plan a trip to the museum on Thursday. I will bring my collection of Kennedy Memorabilia for consignment in the Gift Shop.


Time to "Put on the Food Bag" so I will take a work break,


TA TA FN.










  

No comments:

Post a Comment