Saturday, November 18, 2017

"WE BECOME WHAT WE THINK ABOUT"

'BY THOUGHT I EMBRACE THE UNIVERSAL" Pascal


Your mind is your PC and then some! Keep your computer clean and it will purr like and a kitten names Betsy. Flood it with dirty thoughts and the Devil's workshop kicks in. I can control my existence by THINKING.


Throughout recorded history men and women have scribed their innermost emotions in poetry and verse. Today, we are challenged to "keep it clean. "The Information Age us corrupting humankind beyond reproach. BAD.


But hasn't man always been tempted. Look at Eve in the Garden of Eden. Adam bit her apple! It is incredible this fable can last the Millennia twice and then some.


I'm thrilled you read my blog. Why not send me a note at Box 11, 01585? If you do I will reward you with a tine gift.


Try going  a day without  any distractions. No CNN news, sports, Soaps,  newspapers. NO NOTHING! The grey matter in your cranium atrophies  at any age. Keep busy and keep well  and Keep Coolidge!


Clear skies and 26 degrees F.












Jack Creegan 

IT'S YOUR ATTITUDE NOT YOUR APTITUDE THAT DETERMINES YOUR ALTITUDE!



No comments:

Post a Comment