Wednesday, November 29, 2017

HAVE YOUR CHILD TESTED!

It was Nathan M. Cohen, M>D> who put a bug in my ear Have your children tested, Bob.!


This advice was sound and has made all of the difference in the world.


I began my inquiry by calling a psychologist. They gave a WAIS WESCHLER Test to kids. $700, Please! PASS!.Then I went to the Elementary School  Guidance Counsellor who presented me a copy of the same test given to Ben and Josh.. maybe in the 4th grade?


Michael Masney was terrific. My sons profiles guide me to this day. I know exactly how each child's skills play in their development. "Know thyself ".. and Know thy kids aptitude. DA.


Back in the 1930s The Good Sisters of Saint Joseph ae quoted ' WHY ARE THE POULIN KIDS SO SMART?" Francis Poulin went onto be Valedictorian at NBHS  Class of 47! As a tyke of four Aunt Lydia dubbed me "THE LITTLE SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!" And it was in the army where my tests... the GT SCORE of 132 and attendant skills got me an fantastic Military Occupation Specialty 91p20.


I have always been a sponge for taking IQ Tests."VERY SUPERIOR" was how I fared testing my business skills.!


KNOW THYSELF AND THY KIDS.!  children LEARN WHAT THEY LIVE. Your child's skills and abilities ae waiting to be discover "Mom & Dad!" Good Luck!



Bob Potvin    Father of two.. grandfather of 5. 4 girls and a boy.


Bob Potvin
Chief Blogger and Auctioneer - in - Charge.
Auctioneer License AU - 2000
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01535













No comments:

Post a Comment