Wednesday, November 15, 2017

HEALTHY, WEALTHY AND WISE!

My Nephrologist, and new VA M.D., Shirley Jackson Whitaker was beaming with good news,  I am going to live! Seriously my Labs came out with exciting numbers. Creatinine at 1.17, Sodium at 1.38,  CO2 at 228. Cholesterol read 194, down from 211. Weight this morning, barenaked was 187. I turned in my 1,600 C.C. of urine and walked away a happy man.I also met a Veteran age 91..Jack BARRY  not Eddie Barry!


I appreciate the environment of this VA....a big operation all in one.I go back December 1 to "interview" my new doctor!


Before my visit at the Veterans Administration Complex in Northampton I visited the Salvation Army in Hadley, Route 9 . In amazement I witnessed lines of buyers waiting for the bell to ring. today as 50% off    of  certain items. WO. I, in my avaricious ways began grabbing, myself. LED lights for Christmas, picture frames, a book entitled IRVING'S WORKS dated 1909.His biggest work is The Legend of Sleepy Hollow!


And guess what?      How about Harris  Tweed size 46 fits like a glove. Also, an outfit for all occasions  a blue blazer and grey trousers (100% Wool) . I like it! Plus a new grey scarf.


This salvation Army Store is the best in the USA. 30 miles from the Brookfields on Route 9 beyond Amherst.


Other ancillary items bought plus some frivolity. So hat... it's only money.


The Power was out in Western Mass for hours.I stopped at NATIONAL GRID and chatted with a lineman hailing from WARE, MA. He knew the Late Buddy Howard! TIP OF THE DAY; PUT BAGS OF ICE CUBESIN YOUR REFRIGERATOR FREEZER. THINK ABOUT IT. NO ENERGY NEEDED TO STORE ICE CUBES AS OPPOSED TO A PIECE OF Chuck-Eye steak and frozen onion rings. HELLO!


Donate money too! The proliferation of stuff at the SAs seems to be overwhelming.

No comments:

Post a Comment