Friday, November 24, 2017

HOW COLORS AFFECT YOU by PROFESSOR WILLIAM LIDWELL Univ of Houston

THE GREAT COURSES


"Awesome Baby!"


I just attended class myself.. almost 3 hours on our perception. I know my level of perception as I was tested at AETNA Home Office in 1976. 3 days by a California 'Shrink.' Jerry Somebody. Today, tonight I have learned more on choosing the correct colour, regardless. If you are seeking a BETTER LIFE KILL YOUR TV< NEWSPAPERS, etc.
Aristotle Contemplating the Bust of Homer  byRembrandt


'Lord Potvin"  HA HA HA




Newspaper Man RLP

Hooded Me right above "DY". LBJ shook my hand!
"Mr. President, May have your pocket handkerchief?"

"No son I may need it later on!"
February
.


  • The DVD is broken down into
  • The meaning of colour
  • The Black and White Lecture
  • The Red Lecture
  • The Yellow Lecture (my fav.)
  • The green lecture ( as in money..LOL)
  • The blue lecture. So many folks are blue tonight! BLACK FRIDAY?**********************************
  • This guy teaches at the Gerald D. Hines College of Architecture/ University of Houston, TX
The Great Courses 1-800-832 2412  www.thegreatcourses.com


Very Truly Yours,


Robert Louis Potvin
Auctioneer Emeritus
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585
USA




No comments:

Post a Comment