Wednesday, November 8, 2017

THERMOMETER IS PLUMMETING 28 DEGREES AT 8:33 P.M.!

Here WE GO AGAIN.. Johnson's favorite GLOBAL WARMING.
The rate we're going ;HOLA whatever that means. It may read single numbers by Saturday AM.


I live simply - 3 rooms - no frills except for my Control Operations - HDTV, HP Cordless PC, Emerson Record Player. Cassette player, CD Player. DVD, PULSE Blue Tooth Speaker, HP Laser Printer and a lightening detector wherever it may be. I have an "S" Roll top repro and my favorite IRONSIDES.LG Tablet.,Sony  Mega Watchman. My weather instrumentation is on the fritz.


I have found life is interesting to interesting people. PLAIN VANILLA you say. Come on. Get some sophistication in your lives.


The Book Bear beckons curious minds. Heck, the books on antiques is bigger than a library. How many books in your personal library? We must travel in new directions! As rev. Peale espoused GO AT LIFE WITH ABANDON.


If you are over age 60..stop worrying and be happy. Don't take tomorrow to bed with you! Stay BUSY. "WORRY IS RUST ON THE SURGEON'S BLADE!" Stay sharp at all ages, damn it! LOL


Got your snow shovels ready? Screwed-up weather patterns indeed!


I have a box of Kleenex at my side.












No comments:

Post a Comment