Saturday, November 18, 2017

MY SETON HALL SATURDAY

Enjoying Ben & Josh for a lifetime spays me dividends beyond concept. Today, Chase Robert played B-Ball at Tantasqua in a tournament as 'Johnson-My-Driver took me west. I toyed with the idea of buying a Toyota or a Honda however it fizzled when I came to realize how trusty my 2008 Accord is.. even with 225,500 miles!


"Johnson" arrived on time to take me to see Fran Tencza, my artist friend. Then it was to Staples for some staples. LOL Office supplies if you may.


As I got back in town Josh and Chase hailed me down and invited me to Ware to get "Chase-Boy" a haircut. I invited my men to watch the game in my house and Josh retorted by inviting me to his estate on Birch Hill. I accepted.


With a fire gently burning in his Rumford fireplace and a snack of Ripple chips I enjoyed a "peak experience" with my 4 year old granddaughter Evelyn. I gave her my SmartPhone and taught her how to send a digital a digital photo to  Daddy. Little Evie was ebullient. Both beautiful and smart as a whip the Seton Hall B-Ball game was secondary.. so it seems. Chase and Josh relaxed as POPS thrilled when EP took a selfie.


My message is simple: TAKE TIME AND SPEND TIME WITH YOUR FAMILY.  don't  spend time and you are missing life's boat of happiness.


THE HALL won in a romp at the Prudential Center.






 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment