Sunday, November 19, 2017

DO YOUI HAVE AN 'EAGLE EYE' WHEN SHOPPING AT DOLLAR GENERAL?



Do you have an eagle eye when shopping? Do you compare? I do.Today I went to the "dump" at the local DG in Brookfield. I tripped over the debris in the aisles. I needed razorblades. BIC has been my choice for years. The orange- handled razor blades are offered in two varieties.: Bic sensitive and DG Body. One pack of 10 sells for $2.99, maybe. The DG offering is a Buck for 12.


J. Irving England, Late, of Brookfield Machine explained yo your Blogger " The only way Gillette  can insure quality in their product razors is by MEN ACTUALLY SHAVING! Omg. Such wisdom and Insight!


The expensive razors in the stores just aren't worth it.! Now I must lather-up and shave. In the old days Straight Razors were the only method of being "Clean-Shaven.' England sported a vast of Straight Razors. I think Bruce Smebakken sold them at auction?


Men and women talk about shaving little. Remember NAIR? (Rain spelled backwards.) In the army down at Fort Dix I racall seing a soldier apply some costic concoction on his face! Swedis and I laughed. Of course, kitties can lick your face. Chase Robert will be learning how to shave in a couple of years. On Thursday the next generation of the Potvins will have a teenager! And by the way, Three Potvin students.. 3 straight-A's. What a wonderful thanksgiving gift for me. Thanks Josh & Heidi!










No comments:

Post a Comment