Tuesday, November 21, 2017

STAMP COLLECTING - A DELIGHTFUL HOBBY ON A COLD WINTER'S NIGHT

I am totally impressed with my purchase 12 hours ago! "The Postal Service Guide to U.S. Stamps" is one thousand times better than one thousand scratch tickets! As a stamp enthusiast sine my Memere Ida Poulin gave me some 1954 issues,I was hooked.My hobby of Philately jas grown with me into Old Age and my passion has been as steady s a rising barometer.


My guess The Government spent much more than the cover price of $39.95.Absolutely every stamp is in color at about 80% of the real deal. You might call this Spiraled publication


The Lazy Man's Stamp Album. Two things come from collecting stamps: U>S> HISTORY, GEOGRAPHY AND TOPICAL. The beauty oaf this book is Stamp Hinges aren't needed. The guide get the Blue ribbob Award from Bob Potvin.


The state of the art in printing is the best I have ever seen. Go to your friendly Post Offices tomorrow and treat yourselves, regardless. FDR was the only president who collected.Tonight, I'm loving it. Thanks Gramma!

No comments:

Post a Comment