Thursday, November 9, 2017

LIGHTEN UP ALREADY!

Serious folks lack one major behavior in life HAVING FUN! Too serious too bad ! Not for me. Life is short... have your desert first. I try to make people laugh because a belly laugh is rarer than belly fat.


I think wer all can further develop a good sense of humor. Dr. B. Dey asked me a while back have you looked in the mirror lately, Bob.Well I smothered him in profanity ( in a funny way.) In all of sports the jocks keep the ball out of their own court.


Quick wit is good. Jack Kennedy had a wick wit....just look at Marilyn! OMG. My Edison Buddy who is now in VAGAS is fast. Unfortunately many are half-fast. Oh really.


I try to avoid as much controversy in life. Like Johnson things happen to come our way.


Tonight NO CNN NEWS, NO JEOPARDY. Sorry bobbling heads! Currently I read 2 daily newspapers and get my fill of FAKE NEWS.


Sent a Thank You Note to Trump! We'll see if I draw and blood for his autograph. Remember I'M A HOUND!


I'm like a rambling rose tonight. Twenty pounds of Georgia Pecans are gone. I delight is sharing my wealth.
I try to have fun in life!


AMEN


ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
Blogger Emeritus



No comments:

Post a Comment