Sunday, November 26, 2017

BEHIND EVERY "NO" THERE'S A YES!

Have you noticed how easy it is for a person to say NO!


I have noticed in my 75 years Every NO can be transformed in to a YES!


All salesmen should know the five steps in selling:

ATTENTION, INTEREST, CONVICTOION AND CLOSE. These are from Dale Carnegie.



My secrets to successful selling is to LIGHTEN UP AND BE OBSERVANT!


Be full of compliments not "full of shit!" Folk like salespeople that radiate TUST! Slippery-types Do not give you good eye-contact! Your name is remembered, perhaps, and you as "solution oriented." You do not "RAM THE GOAT DOWN THE CUSTMER"S THROAT!" Have a note pad and build a profile and GIVE AWAY THE PRODUCT!  I have found the first rule in selling is give away  ANYTHING so you can be remembered. See OLD Joe DeRoy.. Joe is the best in the business.


Grace your office with your story. Your little corner of the world should be a showcase! Pictures of family, diplomas and friends and your product whatever it may be.HUMANS CRAVE NOSTALGIA but THINGS ARE A CHANGING! Get a feeler with your prospective "HOW AM I DOING?"
Crossed arms can be anathema. Get them to uncross their arms! OPEN UP.
A swipe of the eyes mans they can't face the facts. I know as a clown went bankrupt was I was building my Dream Home!




A good salesman is all SPIT AND POLISH! Allow your appearance a
aid your message.  HADLEY SALVATION ARMY IS THE BEST.!

Cogitate on my message and drop me aline.. but not in fishing line! LOL


Why not say "YES"
to life?







COLONEL ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
BOX 11
West Brookfield, Massachusetts 01585


508-867-3360 Anytime



No comments:

Post a Comment