Wednesday, November 29, 2017

VISTA PRINT.. THE BEST OF THE BEST!

One of my first experiences with employing a printer came in 1965 upon graduating from College on Feb. 7. George Scott and I were traveling down Webster Way and I stopped at BERNARD Press. The gentleman printed me some stationery 'ROBERT POTVIN.I recall Judy Murphy in Chicago commenting "and he has his own stationery" I also  sported a black Esterbrook desk set and a broad nib fountain pen. I still have my Worcester County Trust college loan bearing Dad's signature and my "executive scribble" in bold black ink!


Tonight I placed an order for my auctioneer business cards. I had placed a good sized order with VISTA PRINT only days ago. I had a tacit understanding VISTA PRINT was offering me STATE OF THE ART in every respect. So I gave it a shot. Little did I realize my call would be fielded in MONTEGO BAY, Jamaica!


Within two minutes the lady from Montego Bay revealed her very superior skills! "Patrine" by name designed a contemporary card of the HIGHEST ORDER. It was like doing The Limbo. I KNOW WHAT I WANT IN LIFE and Vista Print is awesome. Forget the cheap stuff. French Shriner and Urner . men's shoes had a catchy quote. "FSU.. WHERE QUALITY IS BUILT IN NOT RUBBED ON." As MAX COHEN said to Dad " YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!"


So it is with all of life. Why not log onto VISTA PRINT.  It is a total promotion business at hour keyboard.. of anything and everything.' I watched Patrine create my Bus, Card in front of me.
YOU NEVER GET A SECOND CHANCE TO MAKE A GOOD FIRST IMPESSION!"


For those who would like my new auctioneer business card.. Send me a SASE. Actually I'll sent you 2.. one for Bob Potvin Blogger and Auctioneer. You can never go wrong for doing the right thing. Time to Straighten to straighten up  and fly right. There's No Free Lunch in America!

No comments:

Post a Comment