Tuesday, November 28, 2017

ROBERT L. POTVIN AUCTIONEER LIC. AU 2000

I am back...New and Improved! Spent $300 on Office Supplies. The employees didn't know where the staples were! Stranger things have happened!


I am Drafting select workers for my Auction team from Manager to Cashier, Clerk, and Runners. I must confer with Worcester Sound as Joe is my friend.


As I get supremely organized I will become more efficient. Homes today are chuck full like a piece of Chuck Eye! LOL. My kind of Steak.


I have an Elvis Presley collection to be cataloged along with my JFK/LBJ holdings.


AuctionZip.com is great. I have re-registered as the Internet has sunk news print or so it seems in the business folks I'm speaking with.


Josh and Evie and Lily stopped by. Lily was a great help and Lily obliging in emptying the Honda trunk to my Office. My toilet is plugged BIG TIME. No privy for me.


I am working on a Saturday showing of Documentaries Matinee and Early Evenings..Cider and Buttered Popcorn...actually POPS POPCORN! Limited seating unlimited History & select Rock Concerts....I JUST DON'T DO FANTACY.


SO..I'm happy and healthy and knee deep in it all. 


SOLD!


Robert Louis Potvin
 Estate  Auctioneer Lic. AU 2000
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585


508-867-3360 Anytime


N.B. You can find my writings on select estate auctions under ADVENTURE MAN  BOB POTVIN IN YOUR TOOLBAR! "American Antique Clock Auction 1994!



























No comments:

Post a Comment