Saturday, November 18, 2017

HOW TO STAY AHEAD OF LIFE'S CURVE

Tonight I asked my son Josh "How organized are you?" Out of 10, POPS, I'm a 9.5. I smiled with great approval. Immediately Josh piped in saying "Chase is extremely organized!"




In this World of "excess everything" we must step back and assess our situations and get our ship together!"


One trick I learned over the years as an Estate Auctioneer" is to employ" Like kind and quality." I can tackle the biggest mess and make "Order out of chaos!" Frank Cooke, Mentor taught me this.




Currently at 9:20 PM on a Saturday night I am tackling my 2 drawer oak filing cabinet! Bought 10 writable dividers and am transferring only the salient pieces of paper into each category i.e. Cable,Car Insurance,VA, etc. This learned discipline will bring the order in your living you wont believe. I see it all the time!




 By the numbers" is how Uncle Sam taught me.


Now it's your turn to make order out of chaos!



Robert Louis Potvin
Drill Sergeant
West Brookfield, MA












No comments:

Post a Comment