Friday, December 2, 2016

THE AMAZING WORLD IN WHICH I LIVE - 2017

It seems everything I have blogged about in the past 9 years and 7 months has been documented in perpetuity. My blogs, my photoblogs my Letters to the Editor in the New York Times and USA TODAY come up when I least expect it. As I just penned a note to my college brother, Bill Gross in Vancouver, WA: "The computer is absolutely magical... better than Magic Johnson!" Agree?


I submit one way of beating the winter blues is to shed your boots and boot up! My All-in-One HP is a real gem. Wireless in every regard, coupled with my HP 8600 All-in-One Printer.. I am better equipped than Old Guttenberg! My life is truly back to the future.


Some things in the framework of life "suck" yet the reality is we must not fight things. The "bells and whistles of life" keep advancing us forward into a world unknown. So what! 'You win some... you lose some'.. the rest get rained out.


My "Can of Worms car" has been mature quagmire. If it doesn't sell this weekend for $1,000 cash I will put up on BLOCKS for 90 days. New car and truck sales are going to surpass 17 Million unit markHard Times. I try to be reasonably optimistic knowing the tide goes out then comes pounding in....



.. and yes, the impoverished will always face the struggles of life and living.


So, for now, pour the tub of hot water and relax!


ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
Chief Blogger in Charge
The Brookfields, Mass.

No comments:

Post a Comment