Monday, December 19, 2016

SCITUATED IN SCITUATE 2016

Having lived on Third Cliff and Greenfield Lane from 1972 - 1975 I am familiar with the "bog smell" on the Drift WAy and all that good stuff. In many ways Scituate is much greater than all of Cape Cod. The reality is I never had any desire to travel to the Cape when I became scituated in Scituate.




Scituate is a quintessential South Shore community close enuf to Boston to commute.. far enough away  to enjoy an "Etrusco Storm." The coastal storms can be ferocious. Globe photographer, Danny Sheehan, taught me a lot about journal photography. It was in Scituate and St. Mary's I cut my baby teeth in auctioneering! For 10 years I called the church auction for Fr. Deacon.


Scituate is a lifetime ago. As a 30 year old I learned a lot about my life. Today I am enjoying my 5 grandchildren... Chase, Lily, Madeline, Evelyn and Savannah Hope. Life is good and I'm sold on having lived in an Ocean view  expanded Cape.
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment