Tuesday, December 6, 2016

I THINK TREES ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!

Tonight's public hearing on Cottage and Lake Street proposed works drew little emotion except for me!  When called on I exhorted  "I am pissed!" I brought up the issue of the conservation of our natural resources and for good reason. Tearing up Cottage Street and Lake Street may prove to be a horror show. The implications of redefining a scenic street will ruin the inherent beauty of the center of West Brookfield. These are not Cul de Sacs.. they are highly traveled side streets. As I see things it's about Conservation not annihilation.


In other blog news I got my Rhonda Honda RMV papers at the Southbridge Registry: $80 cheap. BLOG Vanity cost me $50. So many people object to having such plates. They have a $50,000 car or truck and they sport XXY-456. No couth. Clearly folks would rather give $$$ to the Commonwealth for losing scratch tickets. I have something to show for my money. LOL. But then again, "money and I depart all the time."


Most bills are paid by Bob.


Bought some great Time-Life  bookds today at the SALVATION ARMY BOOK STORE IN SPENCER! The Epoch of Flight..THE FIRST AVIATORS, THE ROAD TO KITTY HAWK, FLYING THE MAIL, AND BARNSTORMERS & SPEED KINGS.


For SonBen The Rolling Stone "Encyclopedia of Rock & Roll!.. 1983 Edition."


It was a good day in every respect!


ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
 Chief





Blogger-At-Large
West Brookfield, MA


December 6, 2016


My Pageviews are consistently good. Over 300 today.

No comments:

Post a Comment