Tuesday, December 20, 2016

OUR SEASONAL FRENZY

Webster defines frenzy as a temporary madness. I think that is a good definition and is cumulative in my opinion. How much is enuf? I give up!




Today's New York Times has a great article on running! Entitled The Thinking Person's Sport I highly recommend reading this article for all the runners out there. 'Running seems to change how the brain works in surprising ways, a new study says."read it!




Elvis got drafted on this date in 1957. I like the music of EP.




I have got that itchy twitchy feeling.Not good.




These short days and long nights are for the birds! A sliver of sunshine beamed across the lands as the sun set.Yea, right, 4:10 PM. What did humanity do before light-bulbs? Today's life is truly electrifying... and we still complain. Man is about as happy as he choses to be.




Only a few days left.


Ho, Ho, Ho.

No comments:

Post a Comment