Monday, December 12, 2016

MONDAY SNOWS

Gushy and mushy is the greeting of this Monday. School opening was delayed a couple of hours and itinerant snow plows of all types scraped highways and byways in style. My extended long winter's nap saw me arise well rested yet the allure of a lazy Monday assures You Tube offerings will see me lapse into another slumber. So what!




SonJosh wired me from Waltham promising to shovel me out this evening. I don't do snow.Too much like work.




The white stuff  affords a certain message of Holiday. The green of the season opens my door further to a certain happiness. In Vietnam, and Australia, it was surreal to celebrate the holidays in Bermuda shorts! I did watch Bob Hope last night..1967 version in Vietnam.So long ago. Tens of thousands cheered to the quips and humor of Mr. Hope. Bob's daughter, Linda, is an alumnae of my Alma Mater!




The Polar Vortex is headed the way of the Brookfields. Good. Sleigh-rides at Salem Cross Inn for sure. Watch out or I'll throw a snowball your way! LOL.


Lamoureux Estate WB
 
                                                    
                                                    Bruce & Donna's Old Antique Colonial  WB
                                               
 
                                                      Town Common WB


                                                      
                                             BrookHaven
                                        

WB Gazebo

No comments:

Post a Comment