Wednesday, December 14, 2016

I HAVE THE GOUT!

Back in 1959, while working at LaBelle's Food Center, I first heard of the gout! Old Jake McCarthy blamed all of his ills on the gout! I knew no differently as I was a kid bumbing cigarettes. Last night the gout invaded my tootsies.


It seems each winter my toes became inflamed. When I complained to Dr. Grace of my discomfort the good doctor said "It's winter, Bob." Well, last night things got worse. Two toes , pink in nature, effused. From my bunion on my right big  metatarsal came one on my left. Painful as all get out. They say uric acid is the culprit.


From left to right I find things uncomfortable. In my mind drinking lots of water may give me help? The reality is I have a beaucoup amount of daily medications. I will not panic and I will lay low. Now I now know why McCarthy meant when he blamed all of his ills on THE GOUT! Help!LOL..
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment