Thursday, December 8, 2016

DOLLAR GENERAL ACKNOWLEDGES MY CORRESPONDENCE!

DOLLAR GENRAL is so big they handle over $20 billion in revenues every year. Yesterday, my letter of October 18, 2016 received a response, an e-mail, and today I spoke with Headquarters down in Tennessee about the good manager's performance in DG Store 14,721- Brookfield, Massachusetts.


The gist of my type-written letter was to compliment this person in Brookfield and recommend her for a raise!


We shall see. Dollar General would not comment regarding their policy,"Bob knows how to get to the printer!"
but I do know


Charlene Whitman once said 'People buy Heart' and there's no denying this. Time and time again I have been successful in imparting my deepest feelings with my written words.


Good Luck, Denise!"


ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
Chief Blogger-in-Charge
West Brookfield, MA


December 8, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment