Friday, December 30, 2016

AGENT ORANGE BENEFITS FOR 2017

Every Vietnam Veteran owes it to himself/herself to stake a claim for Agent Orange disability benefits with the VA! One year ago I received my first monthly payment of $367.56; one year later I have collected my 20% Rating of  $4,410.72.




Fifty years ago, on January 31,1967, I embarked for Vietnam not knowing what lied ahead.Vietnam was obscure in my 24 year old mind. The war had been brewing and LBJ began his mantra of lies.You could tell from his tone of things Vietnam was not understood by anybody. USA had never met an enemy like the Viet Cong.


We thought, perhaps, Agent Orange would be a "solve-all end-all." Body bags increased and the media showed us "NEWS Live from Vietnam," our tragedy of tragedies.



We sunk in the sands and fought in the jungles. Our enemy was but 5'4" tall, wore black pajamas, and fooled us all. Our only retort in fighting the Vietnam War was the use of defoliants. We used many according to accounts but Agent Orange maimed both enemy, children and Americans and others.




The Federal Government denied the harm the Dow Chemical did. Last year I logged onto Professor Lisa Brady's accounting of Operation Ranch Hand on her YouTube story of Korea and Vietnam. This is a compelling show of teacher and class direct from Boise State University, Boise, Idaho.




When you get the professor's drift you will quickly be an expert on Agent Orange!




Your AO Benefits may be waiting for you by making a claim with the VA. I have to believe millions of dollars are waiting to be claimed. Service Organizations such as the VFW,AMVETS, American Legion and others are here to help you as they helped me. Put your pride in your back pocket and "ask."











No comments:

Post a Comment