Wednesday, December 28, 2016

PAYDAY

It was payday, ho-hum. It was a Wednesday, ho-hum. A myriad of bills, ho-hum. Does anybody know what time it is? The good news is most of the bills got paid in time for the Blizzard.What a wonderful way to be ending 2016.LOL.


My old bones tell me we are going to be hit hard were in the hills of Western Worcester County. As you all know Old Bob gets excited in the storm. I have my own Weather Bureau at my fingertips. I can log onto any type of weather systems, anywhere at any time. I watch the circulations and formations of the clouds.


tonight I had a nice visit with Son Josh, Chase, Princess Madeline and Princess Evelyn.They are all so innocent. Santa was more than good for all.


I am gearing up for the game out in Omaha at Creighton University. Many don't realize Creighton is a catholic school. They are 12-0 so the Pirates have their work cut out. I


shall ensconce in my new plaid-green spiffy wingback. Another Salvation  purchase.


Today's pageviews down a hundred today. I guess everybody is out ice skating. Not for me! I don't want to break any bones ( or hearts.) Oh my!


See you later alligators!



No comments:

Post a Comment