Friday, December 16, 2016

A VERY GOOD FRIDAY

Frigid weather notwithstanding, my Friday was good. "I made it through the night' in the howl of the Polar Express. LAte in the day I did dirty laundry and learned how to set my Honda automobile clock.Good news on the flickering Toshiba. Ron Bigda of TVA Electronics in Ware gave me some good advice. Unplug it and this may take care of it! YES!When asked what are the biggest achievements in technologies, Ronnie said the ubiquitous LED lioght. Ron is correct. This idea fired up my new 9 AA battery tripod flashlight.i bought it at a church bazar last month. new in the box!


Mailed some Christmas goodies to Belmont, North Carolina. May take up to a week according to my friend Tina. Knowing what I know about Christmas mails I'll take my chances. I find mailing stuff from Warren may save me a day and a dollar. LOL. Saw John Lizak of Lizak Tours. Hard working, good guy.


Today's Pageviews are at 310! Holiday rush you know.




My affections on Space History grow with my accessing YouTube. From Sputnik to Explorer to Gemini and the like.. I like Space. What about the "space between our ears?"


My hands are cold..




ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN 2016
"S






now and warmer!"

No comments:

Post a Comment