Thursday, December 15, 2016

I JUST MET SANTA AND HE'S JEWISH!

An incredible Christmas story come from TJX Sturbridge! I met an impoverished-looking geezer with long white hair.. a 'Bronx' elf living in Fiskdale. Murray Goldstein tells an incredible story and I listen as we went back and forth like a metronome for close to an hour.



As a educated man from Yale U. and U-Conn, he recalled "Easy Ed"   McAuley of St. Louis U. fame. Murray is a consummate basketball type of guy and sports historian. Everything he said I matched it and everything I said..ditto.


Murray is a drugstore owner and has 3 kids and 6 grandkids. Two live in Colorado and one in Sydney, Australia. He admits to gaming. So what.. many Americans do too!


If Christmas is about giving then both of us got our batteries re-charged for the season.


Further I saw the red-head, Shelia, and Jeanie shopping around an incredibly jam-packed Marshall's. "What fools ye mortals be" once said Shakespeare.


Making new friends at Christmas is a sure was to slide into the New Year!


And finally, the poor guy ringing the bell at the Walmart red kettle ad mits the biggest donation ever seen was  $20. Is humanity that penurious? I pitched in a Deuce for old time sake!

No comments:

Post a Comment