Tuesday, December 6, 2016

SETON HALL PIRATES LIVE FROM HAWAII!

Despite the dearth of fans, the beaming satellite gave me a late night b-ball game from the Aloha State!


I have been to Hawaii twice: On my way to Vietnam in 1967 and back from Australia in July of 1990! Sons Ben and Josh and "Mama" enjoyed the Hawaiiana Hotel and the pumeria flowers attached to the Hawaiian leys. Tonight the 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor makes the Pirate game special.


Winter loves basketball.. from my grandkids contests to the Billikens in St. Louis. South Orange, NJ and the Prudential Arena affords fans from the Northeast join in. Since 1990 us mPotvins have been ardent Pirate fans and for good reason. Seton Hall University is a great alternative to other Eastern colleges and universities. And maybe someday, the next generation will see Potvin-Pirates?


Tomorrow the contest comes alive again on FS-1 at 6:30 PM. Stay tuned! My main men win 68-57!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment